I spent $115 on shopping today! Okay, it may not sound alot to some but!! to a poor me, it is definitely heartbreaking. *sob* Haha. Went to Far East Plaza(and ONLY far East) with Xian. Before that we watched Kung Fu Hustle at TM. My bro kept telling me that it was a cannot-afford-to-be-missed show. -_______-" It was too lame to be understood. Xian actually slept there!! Haha. There were some Malay boys behind us, laughing like nobody's business. I was kinda influenced by them that I, too, was laughing like nobody's business. Okay, I admit that some parts were really funny. Had a good laugh actually. =x
OH YAR!! That shopping trip which cost me 1/3 of my hard earn money. I only bought a top, a skirt and a short! Awww. Nvm. Gonna lessen my spendings from tmr onwards. Wanyi was transferred to Novena, for a day. Think she loves there more than Parkway. Anyway, Parkway isnt a really great place. But of cos', it's better than Forum!